Player Movement Forms for 2017-18

Player Movement Forms for 2017-18



The Hockey Edmonton form is to be used for Edmonton players only. If a player is a resident of SSAC and wishes to stay at MLAC then this is the form to be used.

Hockey Edmonton Player Movement requests must be submitted between May 1- May 31 TO THE Hockey Edmonton Office. There will not be any extension past MAY 31.


The other form is a Hockey Alberta document and is currently listed as 2016 so this one could potentially be updated by Hockey Alberta. It is strongly advised that you check the Hockey Alberta site on a regular basis for any changes to their documents. Please follow this link to the forms section and choose the Elite Forms .

This document when completed must be sent directly to Hockey Alberta prior to July 1. Hockey Alberta will not look at any application submitted after July 1. This form must go directly to Hockey Alberta.  This document is to be used for players from outside Edmonton that wish to stay and play in Edmonton. For example a player who resides in St. Albert but wishes to stay at MLAC.


The respective player movement committee take this process very seriously and certainly do not rubber stamp any application. Players will only be permitted to move if they demonstrate extenuating circumstances or are given dual consent from both the Resident and Receiving Clubs.


Should you have any questions regarding these forms, please contact Hockey Edmonton or Liz Huston, MLAC Registrar.


Upcoming Events

Jun. 12, 2018 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

MLAC Club house
Annual General Meeting

read more »


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.