The positions up for election this year 2017 are:
2) 2nd Vice President
5) Projects Chairperson
6) Equipment manager
7) Club Historian.
If interested in putting your name forward for any position, please contact Ed Croken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGM is held Monday June 12th at 7 P.M.
Maple Leaf Athletic Clubhouse
12133 - 67 Street, Edmonton.
- Elections are the first order of new business
- All executive nominations must be submitted to the nominating chairperson no later than seven (7) days prior to the Annual General Meeting.
- In the event that nominations are not received seven (7) days prior to the annual general Meeting, the Executive may appoint an individual.
- Absent nominees who wish to be nominated to any elected executive position must present a written nomination, no less than seven (7) days prior to the AGM, supported by signatures of three (3) members in good standing.
- Memberships are family memberships with one (1) vote per family (i.e. if a husband and wife are both present at the election they together have one vote, not two votes).
- Any member who wishes to vote at the elections, but cannot be present can obtain a proxy voting slip from the Nominating Chairperson; obtain names up for election from www.mlac.net
Positions elected in odd number years (i.e. 2009, 2011, 2013 etc.) for two (2) year terms.
+ Second Vice President
+ Projects Chairperson
+ Equipment Manager
+ Club Historian
Positions elected in even number years (i.e. 2010, 2012, 2014 etc.) for two (2) year terms.
+ First Vice President
+ Hockey Director
+ Finance Committee Chairperson (Treasurer)
+ Ice Allocator
+ Social Convener
+ Liaison Officer
MAAA Beverly Optimists VS Canada Womens Hockey Team
Bill Hunter Arena formerly Jasper Place
Come and watch the Womens Olympic team and many activities planned.